Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Belated Motivation Monday! #3


Hello! 

I am so sorry that I didn't get a chance to post yesterday - it was one of those run around like a chicken with your head cut off kind of day. But just to make sure I stick with it I thought I would still post a little something motivational today. I found this video a while ago about a rescue dog - and thought it was so a great way to show a story of the power of faith and believing in something. 

Even though this situation is about a human helping and animal I think the lesson from it can be applied to any situation and the power of believing in one another and not giving up. 

Here is the link to the video: Hope you enjoy it as much and I did! 



I have an exciting post for later this week that includes a little special something for you all AND I just received my first Birchbox (me really exciting jumping up and down) in the mail yesterday and will be doing a post on the products inside it! So look forward to those posts soon! 


And as promised here is my St. Patty's Day attire! 

Lauren, Liz, Me, Ross (boyfriend)

thanks for reading guys! I have lots of beauty posts coming soon I promise! 
Enjoy your Tuesday! 

with hugs and blustery day woes, 

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment