Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Liebster Award!

A big thank you to Laura from Laura's Fashion Fix for nominating me for the Liebster Award! You should definitely check out her blog, she is quite the fashionista!

For those of you who don't know what the Liebster Award is... (because I didn't know before I was tagged in it even though I had seen it on other blogs) The Liebster Award is an award going around where people nominate other up and coming bloggers who have 200 or less followers. It's a nice way for everyone to get to know one another a little better! 




THE RULES ARE...
1)  Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2)  Answer the questions that the tagger set for you
3)  Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) No tag backs :) 


11 THINGS ABOUT ME 

1) My favorite color is green...of all shades and tints
2) I'm from Kentucky 
3) I'm a senior Visual Communication Design major - Graphic Design basically 
4) I have two precious dogs that I adore
5) I love traveling and have been to Japan, England, Ireland, and France and want to go everywhere!!!
6) My birthday is April 15th (tax day haha) 
7) I am an only child 
8) I love sleeping with a sleeping mask
9) I usually write a to do list everyday - or else I would forget everything
10) I misplace my phone probably about 5 times a day 
11) I have blue eyes 


MY QUESTIONS TO ANSWER

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Wow this is a tough one, I think Paris would be a lovely place to live for a bit - but I can really make a home anywhere!

2. Celebrity Crush
I've had a crush on James Franco for years but I also think Chris Hemsworth is one smexy hunk of man! ;) 

3. Favourite type of music
I love all kinds of music - it depends on what mood I am in (pop,musicals,country,rap...etc.)

4. Favourite nail varnish colour
I really love nudes and light pinks for my nails and brights for my toes - Essie's Guilty Pleasures for my toes and I forget the name of the OPI nude...something ballerina?

5. Favourite mascara
Definitely MUF's Smokey Lash 

6. What is your favourite pair of shoes? Take a photo!


7. What shampoo do you use for your hair?
I use Redken's Blonde Glam and Herbel Essence originals they just cam out with again! I switch on and off every other wash because the Redken can be pricey! 

8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Probably makeup, reading blog/vlogs, and Raspberry Lemon cheesecake from the cheesecake factory with my girls! 

9. You're given £100 to go shopping on either a clothes spree or for make up, which one would you pick?
Probably makeup spree! 

10. What are you excited for this year?
That I graduate from College in December and hopefully have an exciting internship this summer

11. If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be and why?
I would have really loved to have met Marilyn Monroe - she seemed like such a complex person and would love to have been her friend and get to know her when she wasn't in "Marilyn" mode 

MY QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES 

1) If you were stuck on an island and could bring three things what would they be?
2) If you could be any disney character, who would you be?
3) What is your dream job?
4) What is your favorite dessert?
5) What is your most used makeup product?
6) What is your favorite holiday?
7) Why did you start blogging?
8) What is your most embarrassing moment?
9) What is your ideal vacation spot?
10) What is your ideal 'chill/comfy' outfit?


My Nominees are...


Hope everyone can participate!!! I have fun reading everyone's answers! 

Jess :) 














8 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! MUFE Smokey lash is good! Thank you so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm following you now as well :) thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. wow! cool post and nice blog! maybe you wanna follow each other on gfc and bloglovin (and maybe facebook?) let me know, i always follow back! :) kisses!

    http://heartrockfashion.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now following you : ) thanks for commenting! Hope to talk to you again soon!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful blog ;)


    I'm following you already ! would you like to follow me back? www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'll go check out your blog now !!

      Delete