Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mini MAC Haul

Hey there! Happy Weekend! 

Over break I went to Nordstrom to finally spend the gift card that my boyfriend's wonderful family got me for christmas to by what other than...some makeup?!

They took the MAC Store out of our mall (and replaced it with the art of shaving store for guys...yawn) so Nordstrom's is the closest place to go and actually test the products.

So here is what I picked up on mini MAC haul



Mineralize Blush in Dainty

Eye Shadow in All that Glitters (Veluxe Pearl)
Eye Shadow in Shale (Satin) 
Top: All That Glitters    Bottom: Shale 


Sorry about the horrific lighting in the pictures - I'm still finding a good spot the photograph at night. 

I really love these colors so far - I will try a look using them tonight and post a picture! 

Have you tried any of these colors from MAC? Do you like blushes with shimmer? 

Thanks for reading! 

Jess xx

20 comments:

  1. Dainty is one of my all time favourite blushes and those eye shadows go so well together. Lovely haul!

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you like it too! I love MAC eyeshadows - they blend so easily

      Delete
  2. I love MAC make up :)

    xx MODEOGAMY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following me :)
      I'm following you back!

      xxx

      Delete
    2. I love my MAC makeup as well - their eyeshadows and lipsticks are my favorite!

      Delete
  3. That's so sad that they took out your MAC store! I really like that blush. x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is! Because when they come out with new stuff I like to go and try it out for myself! thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Ooh, everything is so beautiful! I especially love the blusher, very pretty.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and I'm really fond of Mac cosmetics but I'm not sure I can use them as I suffer from acne :(

    http://honey-beige.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried their liquid foundations before because I have problem skin too - but all the other products you should be fine with! I love their mineralized skin finish powder for your face! and it doesn't break me out either!

      Delete
  6. thank you so much! Glad you enjoy it - I just started following you as well! You have wonderful style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Mac! It's the only place I go...I especially like the bronze eye shadow!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it pretty?! Their eye shadows are great!

      Delete
  8. Hey do you mind checking my blog out if it isn't too much of a hassle? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, pretty, pretty things!! They kind of look like space colours, like nebulas!

    I hope you enjoy them!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete