Monday, April 1, 2013

March Empties

March 2013 Empties


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter, and if you don't celebrate Easter then hope you just had a wonderful, relaxing Sunday! 

Today's Post is a few of my most recent empties - I always like looking at what other bloggers post as their empties. I also love the feeling of using an entire product up and knowing it didn't go to waste! 




1. Salma Hayek Nuance Makeup Remover - I got this originally because I was out of my Mary Kay makeup remover and was in a crunch to get something that wouldn't irritate my eyes. I actually really ended up loving this product, I liked that it didn't make my eye area feel oily after removing my makeup and almost felt like I was using water to remove my makeup. 

Would I Repurchase? Yes, absolutely planning on getting some more this week.

2. Kenra Blow-Dry Spray - I really enjoyed this product and honestly thought it did help speed up my dry time. It also smelled super delicious, kinda like summer or yummy coconut. I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a heat protected spray that helps cut dying time. With long crazy locks like mine it tends to take a while to get it all dried and styled - so anything to cut drying time is good with me!

Would I Repurchase? I think I would, but right now I am trying out another product that claims to give similar benefits and will finish that up before buying more. 

3.  Bath & Body Works Candles (Sandalwood anda Vanilla, Lavender Chamomile) - Love Love Love these scents! Did I mention that I loved them? haha Anyways I burned them all up and of course then BBW got rid of these scents and I can't find them anywhere! Don't you just hate when you find something you like and then go back to get more and they discontinue it? Oh well, i'm sure i'll find other that I like

Would I Repurchase? YES!!!!! If I could ever find them! 

4. Make-Up Forever Smokey Lash Mascara - Love this mascara, I think i've gone through three tubes now. I think it gives both great volume and length and is super black. I do think this mascara gets better with time though, the formula gets a little more thicker and easier to work with in time. 

Would I Repurchase? Yes, I already have a back up that I got a while back but I would like to try some other kinds of mascara now and maybe something a little cheaper. I have been wearing my Covergirl Clump crusher as my everyday mascara, and like it a lot. 


**I also forgot to add to my picture that I finished another bottle of my It's a 10 original and my small Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic Mist. I already have another It's a 10 because it really help detangle my hair and keeps it healthy. I'm still deciding if I think I should get the bigger bottle of the Tonic Spray. Any Suggestions on other toners for Blemish prone skin?

Hope you enjoyed seeing products i've been using up :D 

Talk with you all soon!

Jess 

OH! Anyone watch Real Housewives of Orange County ? I just watched the season premiere while writing this post yay! So fun to watch their wild drama! 

Off to do homework now! 

6 comments:

  1. I love Bath and Body Works candles, and am sad that they discontinued the Aromatherapy candles! If you do find them, they tend to become very expensive on Ebay! Maybe keep an eye out for it on the website!

    Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I looked them up on Ebay and realized quickly that it was a mistake! They were so expensive!

      Delete
  2. You only need to use a toner if the face wash your using changes the Ph of your skin. If you are using a wash for blemish prone skin - I'm going to assume it's acidic and so it requires a toner (which is a ploy to make you buy more Neutrogena came up with long ago...) Find the toner with the LEAST amount of salicylic acid or alcohol you can - one with rosewater would be good.

    And I love the Aromatheraphy BBW candles too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know this! Thank you for letting me know! I am currently using Boots Rosewater Toner and love it - so looks like i'm using the right thing!

      Delete
  3. Hey :) Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a versatile blogger award! :)
    Caitlin x
    lifes-glitters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thank you so much caitlin! I really appreciate it and loved reading your facts !

    ReplyDelete