Sunday, July 7, 2013

June 2013 Favorites!

Hi Loves! 

Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend and fourth of July - and for those of you not in America, I hope you just enjoyed your weekend! Today I want to share some of my favorites products from the month of June - which flew by way to fast by the way, anyone else think so too?


June Favorites 



1. Supergoop CC Cream - Love this stuff! Glides on super smooth and adds just enough coverage for my liking for the day, plus suncreen and correcting benefits! You can read my review on it here. Great for summer because it's self adjusting (and actually works) since you're always changing color in the summer, no more buying and mixing foundations! 

2. Loreal Nourishing Leave-In Spray - My new found wallet friendly alternative to my holy grail It's a 10 leave in spray. While I think I have to use a little more in my hair for it to detangle I think it works great! I think I'll save my expensive stuff for a couple times a week and stick to using this on the other days to save some money. Oh! I also can't even begin to tell you and describe how good this stuff smells - you're just going to have to sniff test it in store to find out what I'm talking about! 

3. Johnson's Melt Away Stress Lotion - I spotted this precious purple bottle of wonder in the travel sized section in Target a few weeks ago and snatched it up! If you know me then you know Lavender and Chamomile are my absolute favorite relaxing combination, so this lotion was an answer to my lotion prays. (I don't really pray about lotion haha) It's nice and light and the name "Melt Away Stress" sounded appealing because I've been a bundle of crazy the past month - I wonder if it comes in gallons? I suggest you try it and rub your worries away!

4. MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study - I've been using this a lot lately under my shadows and just alone on my lid when I'm in a hurry. It's a quick way to brighten up the eyes without using multiple products. I've also recently been eye-balling Bobbi Browns cream shadows - has anyone tried them before? 



5. Boots No. 7 Perfectly Bronzed Beads - I've been loving this to add a little color and glow o my face. I take a fluffy brush and apply it in the hallows of my cheeks (make the fishy face and apply it lightly starting from about half way up from the corner of your mouth) These beads are the perfect tones of browns and beiges so that you don't look orange. 


6. SUGAR Shine Lip Treatment by Fresh - I love this stuff, if you've never tried the balm version of this stuff from Sephora you're missing out! It has a refreshing lemon flavor, which you may think - Why would I want my lips to taste like dishwashing soap? Somehow the lemon is wonderful and refreshing on the lip, and now Fresh has made their fantastic balm into this beautiful gloss! Very moisturizing and the wear is long too! 

Well that's all for now! 
Have you tried any of these products, what did you think of them?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and my Facebook Page



hugs and worry free lotion, 

2 comments:

  1. I saw Amarixe talk about the L'Oreal spray and it sounds amazing! I really want to try it... love the look of the bronzing pearls too :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try one of the mac paint pots! But for now I'll just have to be content with my colour tattoos!
    I've also tagged you in my most recent post!
    Caitlin x
    lifes-glitters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete