Monday, June 2, 2014

What's in my purse

Hi Love Bugs!

Hope you all are well and enjoying the lovely, warm weather. 
I thought I would mix up the normal monthly favorites and show you what beauty products i've been carrying around in my purse recently. Enjoy!


1. No7 Perfect Light powder in Medium - This powder is perfect for touch ups and taking away shine. It's light and silky with just enough coverage for minor touch ups throughout the day - it also has a nice big mirror inside which is key for on the go!

2. Maybelline Color Elixir in Polished Petal (limited edition) - I've been wearing this a lot the past month, it's really natural color with a super shiny finish. The formula is thicker and feels more like a balm which personally I like because it feels like it's definitely going to stay put. The only caution I have is be careful when your lovely locks are blowing in the wind...because they will get stuck to your smackers! 

3. MAC Girl About Town lipstick (amplified) - It's always nice to have a fun lipstick in your purse just in case you need to spruce up an outfit for something after work. I wore this bright pink lip thrifting with my man last weekend and it was the perfect pop of color to my neutral colored outfit. 

4. Kai by gaye straza Perfume Oil - I got this mini perfume roller ball sample in my Fab Fit and Fun box and it smells amazing! It reminds me of the scents from Fresh, very subtle and this one has a bit of honeysuckle in it. Perfume samples are perfect for your purse, they're small and great for travel. 

5. MAC Lip Conditioner - You need this in your life!!! Okay, that was a bit dramatic but it keeps your lips feelings super soft and it's great by itself or layered on top of a lipstick to add a little shine. To top it all off it has a hint of vanilla like all of MAC lip products and if I'm going to put it on smack-a-roos then I want it to smell at lest somewhat pleasant. 

Here are the lip swatches...

P
left: MAC lip conditioner    middle: Maybelline Polished Petal    Right: MAC Girl About Town


Have a fabulous day!
Tell me are some of your favorites you keep in your purse? 



hugs and soft smack-a-roos, 

No comments:

Post a Comment